ORTHOPAEDIC AND MANUAL MEDICINE
ADOLFO REQUE RYDBERG
Over 15 years experience in the conservative management of musculoskeletal pain, including back pain. Dr. Adolfo Reque has a special interest in combining treatment modalities such as manual-osteopathic approach along with allopathic medical pain management and minimally invasive procedures such as image guided injections with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), steroids, high volume injections, prolotherapy and hydrodissection techniques.
Medical director of the Andalusian Karate Federation for over fifteen years as well as instructor of the karate coach/teacher certification courses.
- Licensed Physician by the Universidad Complutense de Madrid Medical
- Member of the Ilustre Colegio de Médicos de Málaga (29/8480).
- Postgraduate Diploma in Manual Medicine and Osteopathy (University of
Bordeaux II Medical School, France).
- University Master´s Degree in Pain Management. University of Salamanca. University General Hospital.
- University Expert postgraduate degree in Ozonetherapy. University of
- Expert in ultrasound diagnosis of musculoskeletal injuries (Spanish Sports
Medicine Society. SEMED/FEMEDE).
- Expert in musculoskeletal ultrasound guided interventions (Spanish Sports
Medicine Society. SEMED/FEMEDE)
- Postgraduate training in Manual Medicine and Osteopathy in the USA
(American Osteopathic Association), UK (British Institute of Musculoskeletal Medicine), and France (French Society of Manual, Orthopaedic and Osteopathic Medicine).
- Undergraduate studies in Kinesiology at the University of Colorado
- Member of the Spanish Pain Society (SED).
- Member of the Spanish Society of Orthopaedic Osteopathic and Manual Medicine (SEMOOYM).
- Member of the Spanish Sport Medicine Society (SEMED/FEMEDE).
- Member of the Andalusian Sports Medicine Society (SAMEDE)
GUSTAVO REQUE RYDBERG
He is currently working in Dubai (UAE) collaborating with well established
clinics in providing exemplary care to patients with musculoskeletal concerns
as well as sports injuries.